Africa Classroom Connection
Africa Classroom Connection builds and improves schools in South Africa and Malawi in areas where children have suffered from the effects of HIV/AIDS. Forty percent of the students who benefit from our schools are AIDS orphans. We believe that every child should have the opportunity for an excellent education. We partner with the Eshowe Community Action Group in South Africa and the Rotary Club of Lilongwe in Malawi to ensure that our school projects are appropriate and effective.
Our model engages the local community which raises 5 percent–about $500–of the overall cost of each classroom. The remaining 95 percent, or $10,000 per classroom, is paid through partner organizations like us. Each classroom serves 45 children, year after year.
Africa Classroom Connections also leads regular “Learning Tours” to South Africa and supports a small Stay in School Fund to help students with unexpected expenses that impede continuing in school.
Africa Classroom Connection’s board of directors covers all administrative expenses, which ensures that 100 percent of donations support our work in South Africa and Malawi, allowing us to help the maximum number of students possible.
Africa Classroom Connection is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Click below to view our most recent independent audit and IRS Form 990.
Donate Now to Africa Classroom Connection
Help Africa Classroom Connection build classrooms and support students in need in rural South Africa. 100 percent of your donation will support our programs. All donations make a difference!
$12,500 funds the building of one classroom. Donors fully funding a classroom name it!
To donate to this member charity by check, please print our designation form and mail it with your check to
Aid for Africa
P.O. Box 8734
Topeka, KS 66608
CFC number explanation