At Integrate Health, we believe that no child should die from a disease that can be treated. We exist to prove that a better standard of healthcare is possible and affordable, even in the world’s most neglected communities. We have developed a primary healthcare approach that works—it delivers improved health outcomes while strengthening the national healthcare system. We work in partnership with governments to scale this approach, beginning in Togo.
Integrate Health is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Click below to view our most recent independent audit and IRS Form 990.
Donate Now to Integrate Health
Join Integrate Health’s Stand With Us Campaign! For only $20 a month you can provide comprehensive care to an adult or child living with HIV in Togo.
A one-time donation to Integrate Health can also have a big impact.
- $25 provides school fees and books for 1 AIDS orphan
- $50 provides HIV tests for 25 people
- $100 provides nutrition support for 3 kids for 1 year
- $200 provides prevention of mother to child transmission services for 1 pregnant woman
- $240 provides comprehensive care for 1 person for 1 year
- $500 provides for the operation of 1 rural clinic for 1 month
To donate to this member charity by check, please print our designation form and mail it with your check to
Aid for Africa
P.O. Box 8734
Topeka, KS 66608
CFC number explanation