African Childrens Haven
African Childrens Haven supports grassroots organizations that help local kids lead healthier, more productive lives. We invest in a variety of projects, but place special emphasis on education, especially for orphans and children living in extreme poverty.
- In Ethiopia and Kenya, we finance programs for thousands of homeless children, kids victimized by poverty, war, and HIV/AIDS;
- In Tanzania, we offer science scholarships to orphaned girls with a talent for math and science, but who lack the resources to pursue high quality education.
- And in Kenya, we support girls fleeing female genital mutilation and provide them with the opportunity to go school, start a business or learn a trade.
Each of our programs is guided by the belief is that Africa’s future rests with its children and that projects developed and run by local communities produce long-term results.
African Childrens Haven is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Click below to view our most recent independent audit and IRS Form 990.
Here’s what your donations will mean:
- $30 provides an orphan with a nutritious school lunch and food for her extended family for 30 days;
- $45 per month furnishes a child with shelter, clean water, medical care and education for 30 days;
- $500 will shelter a girl fleeing female circumcision and help send her to the safety of a boarding school and the education she needs to lead a better life;
- $1000 will provide a one-year science scholarship for orphan girls with a high aptitude for math and science.
To donate to this member charity by check, please print our designation form and mail it with your check to
Aid for Africa
P.O. Box 8734
Topeka, KS 66608
CFC number explanation