South Africa Partners
South Africa Partners builds mutually beneficial partnerships between the United States and South Africa in the areas of health and education. We believe that the shared experiences and social movements in South Africa and the United States offer common ground from which to forge lasting and productive programs that provide for mutual learning and bring our countries closer together. Serving as a catalyst of innovative approaches, SA Partners links people, strengthens communities, promotes social justice and fosters leadership in both countries.
- Help improve the educational quality of early childhood development programming in informal preschools through teacher training, nutritional improvement and access to books and other educational materials to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Assist primary schools in expanding their capacity through programs that advance the professional development of teachers.
- Contribute to the development of libraries and literacy through the donation of thousands of high quality children’s books.
- Support efforts to improve health services through partnerships that strengthen human resources capacity in the health system through executive level training of health leaders and managers, promote international research collaborations, and help hospitals gain access to important technologies.
- Train more than 200,000 people living with HIV to live positively and stay healthy.
- Serve as technical consultant for the national scale-up of the Integrated Access to Care and Treatment Program, a national strategy for pre-antiretroviral treatment.
South Africa Partners is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Click below to view our most recent independent audit and IRS Form 990.
Donate Now to South Africa Partners
Through your contribution to South Africa Partners, you can support innovative health and education initiatives that are improving the quality of life for South Africans.
To donate to this member charity by check, please print our designation form and mail it with your check to
Aid for Africa
P.O. Box 8734
Topeka, KS 66608
CFC number explanation