Family Care Foundation
The Family Care Foundation provides humanitarian services as well as support and training for grassroots organizations in Africa and throughout the world. Our slogan, “Caring for Today…Investing in Tomorrow,” is seen in the work of our network of mission partners, which provide emergency services as well as sustained development for communities, families, and children.
We believe the best solutions are developed locally. We find it most effective to work through people closest to the action — our partners, the grassroots organizations. These groups are especially effective when a well-organized local initiative is supported by funding and training and is staffed with capable managers and volunteers. These organizations also help to strengthen civil society in emerging democracies, by engaging citizens in democratic processes.
In a typical year, our partners in some 40 countries in Africa and around the world can have a tremendous impact. A partial list of services rendered in just one year:
- People provided with medical treatment: 122,174
- Value of food and clothing distributed: $824,371 plus
- Food distributed: 810 tons
- Orphans, street children, and other at-risk youth served: 82,652
- Individuals served in institutions (hospitals, prisons, shelters, etc.): 122,079
- Educational and motivational shows: 2,159 attended by 200,000 people
Family Care Foundation is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Click below to view our most recent independent audit and IRS Form 990.
Donate Now to Family Care Foundation
To donate to this member charity by check, please print our designation form and mail it with your check to
Aid for Africa
P.O. Box 8734
Topeka, KS 66608
CFC number explanation