A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $20 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
- Buy 52 books for school children
- Supply 10 treatments of antibiotics for sick children
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Make a Donation
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of select nonprofit organizations, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our charity organizations:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A one-time or recurring donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. You can also donate to one of our member charities directly by clicking on the first letter of the name of the organization on the list below.
Help children, families and
Sub Saharan Africa >
|Join as a monthly partner >||Choose from our
Brings clean, safe water to rural African communities. Builds wells and conducts hygiene, sanitation and maintenance training leading to long-term sustainability of the water projects. Supported by U.S. individuals, communities, congregations and schools.
Supports on-the-ground programs to save endangered elephants, cheetah, lions, painted dogs and other African wildlife and their habitats. We work to engage local people as effective wildlife stewards so that people and animals can coexist and thrive.
Empowering women across East Africa to improve their lives with business training, support groups and small business loans through village loan programs. Administered by local women, we have helped over 12,000 women and issued $4.5 million in loans.
Works to holistically alleviate poverty, suffering and injustice in Africa and around the world through clean water, education, agribusiness, anti-trafficking, health and emergency relief initiatives.
Restores and protects the health and dignity of the world's most vulnerable women and girls by healing and preventing devastating childbirth injuries through surgery, education & vocational skills, capacity building doctor training and community advocacy.