A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $20 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
- Buy 52 books for school children
- Supply 10 treatments of antibiotics for sick children
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Make a Donation
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of select nonprofit organizations, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our charity organizations:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A one-time or recurring donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. You can also donate to one of our member charities directly by clicking on the first letter of the name of the organization on the list below.
Help children, families and
Sub Saharan Africa >
|Join as a monthly partner >||Choose from our
Works to improve the literacy, health, and economic well-being of Maasai women in Kenya through scholarships for girls and community education.
Donates medical and surgical supplies and equipment to charitable medical care providers in Africa and other developing countries. Every $1 donation results in $2 worth of supplies.
Provides technical assistance throughout Africa and other developing countries to improve maternal and child health, combat infectious diseases, and improve water and sanitation facilities.
Provides medical services, supplies, health classes for women/children, clean water projects, and economic development, including microfinance loans, education, sustainable agriculture in Mali, West Africa.
Transforming the lives of children born with clubfoot in Africa, and around the world, through low-cost, nonsurgical treatment, enabling them to live productive, healthy lives.
Prevents mother-to-child HIV/AIDS transmission through innovative mentoring program. Saves lives, combats stigma, and empowers African women through comprehensive support for HIV-positive pregnant women/new mothers.
Supports and preserves African art, music, dance, film, and literature. Builds appreciation for Africa's historical and current impact on world culture. Trains teachers and educates students worldwide.