A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $20 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
- Buy 52 books for school children
- Supply 10 treatments of antibiotics for sick children
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Make a Donation
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of select nonprofit organizations, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our charity organizations:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A one-time or recurring donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. You can also donate to one of our member charities directly by clicking on the first letter of the name of the organization on the list below.
Help children, families and
Sub Saharan Africa >
|Join as a monthly partner >||Choose from our
Helps women with obstetric fistula, a wrenching childbirth injury that leaves over a million women incontinent and, too often, cast out from their communities. We provide life-transforming surgeries to end the suffering and restore women’s health.
Provides primary education to needy children in Ethiopia through schools that also serve their communities with programs focused on health, poverty reduction and gender inequality. Our state-of-the-art school is a model for other downtrodden areas.
Fosters environmental stewardship in Kenya’s renowned Masai Mara– home to endangered elephants, lions, rhinos– as partners with the Maasai people to preserve this global treasure and ensure their communities continue to benefit from their natural heritage.