A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $20 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
- Buy 52 books for school children
- Supply 10 treatments of antibiotics for sick children
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Make a Donation
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of select nonprofit organizations, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our charity organizations:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A one-time or recurring donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. You can also donate to one of our member charities directly by clicking on the first letter of the name of the organization on the list below.
Help children, families and
Sub Saharan Africa >
|Join as a monthly partner >||Choose from our
Provides food, clothing, shelter, education, comfort to African children orphaned/affected by HIV/AIDS through grassroots organizations helping communities and families care for these vulnerable children.
Helping women with obstetric fistula, a wrenching childbirth injury, through fistula repair, prevention, and educational programs--restoring women’s health and dignity throughout Africa and beyond.
Provides medical relief to underserved children in Africa and developing countries worldwide via the establishment of pediatric health clinics and medical mission opportunities for volunteers.
Provides primary education to needy children in Ethiopia through schools that also serve community health needs, ultimately reducing poverty, AIDS, gender inequality, political oppression.
Protects wildlife in the Masai Mara and other wildlife reserves in Kenya and Tanzania, through habitat conservation programs, anti-poaching efforts, youth education, and community development.