A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $20 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
- Buy 52 books for school children
- Supply 10 treatments of antibiotics for sick children
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Make a Donation
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of some 85 select nonprofits, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our member charities:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A one-time or recurring donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. A donation to the Aid for Africa Girls Education Fund—a special project—will help more African girls and young women get an education. You can also donate to a specific member directly below by clicking on the first letter of the name of the organization.
Help children, families and
Sub Saharan Africa >
|Join as a monthly partner >||Choose from over 85 member
organizations to donate…>
Don’t want to give online? There are other ways to give too.
Want to learn more about our commitment to low administrative costs? Visit our Financial Information page.
Helps African children, families and communities through a network of charities providing healthcare (HIV/AIDS, malaria), education, food, economic improvement, conservation, wildlife protection, and arts programs.
This special project supports our member charities that provide scholarships to girls and young women so they can go to school, stay in school, and succeed in life.
Helps 1,500+ African organizations and thousands of Africans working to reduce HIV/AIDS’ spread, fight for women’s rights, and strengthen democracies through technology access and training.